Safaga Port To Luxor Accessible 2 Days Tour
Overnight Cruise Excursion and tour to Luxor from Safaga port visiting Luxor Temple, Karnak temples, Valley of the Kings, Habu Temple and Queen of Hatshepsut or Valley of the Queen. You are going to have a private tour so everything is specially tailored made for you, such as the Modern Air-Condition vehicle, guide, etc….
|2 Days / 1 Night||Private Guided Tour||Everyday||According to the cruise schedule|
Karnak and Luxor Temples
The Egyptian Travel Company Rep. with wheelchair Assistant and Egyptologist Tour guide will be waiting for you inside Safaga Port our rep will be holding a sign showing your name.
You do not need to look for him –He will be waiting for you and will find you.
From the moment your tour starts, your guide will give you full attention.
Meanwhile, in the Modern Aircondition Vichel, your guide will talk to you about all the things on the way, as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you.
You will be transferred by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to Luxor, approximately 3 hours far from Safaga to the hotel C/In.
Firstly, at PM continues to the famous Karnak Temples, the largest place of worship ever built, and the greatest example of worship in history.
It was constructed from the beginning of the Middle Kingdom to the Greco Roman. Within the complex, the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars.
After that Continue your tour to Luxor Temple, originally built during the reign of Amenophis III over3. 500 years ago and was completed by the Famous pharaoh Ramses II. Also, during your way back to the hotel, you will witness some of the best-preserved artwork in Egypt then.
Lunch at Good Quality Restaurant
The optional tour, enjoying the spectacular Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temples & overnight in Luxor.
Luxor West Bank
Moreover, AM breakfast at the hotel, Then you will be transferred into the West Bank of the River Nile. Visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III ( Colossi of Memnon ).
After that, visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs were discovered. Those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs, you will visit 3 tombs.
subsequently, Continue the tour to The of Ramses III (Habu Temple), Which is the most pharaonic coloured temple ever lived with preserved colours, after ending the visit of this temple and Queen of Hatshepsut or Valley of the Queen.
You will Enjoy your lunch at a nice restaurant in Luxor then Back To the Hotel for refreshment and C/Out you will be escorted by your guide back to the cruise at the port of Safaga…
Luxor has so much to see, feel, eat and buy so if you have time and want to add more to your itinerary – just let us know what you are interested in and we will arrange it for you.
Your tour in Luxor has been Qualified to help you enjoy the maximum amount of Egypt with the least amount of time.
- Pick up services from Safaga Port & return (at the cruise exit door)
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for a night at 5* Hotel,
- The private Egyptologist Tour guide
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during your tour
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Lunch meals at a Qualified restaurant
- Shopping tours in Luxor
- All taxes & service charge.
- Accommodation at 5 Stars Hotel(Steigenberger Luxor Hotel Or Similar.
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tipping Kitty.
- Prices – per person in sterling per Tour and can be paid in us$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Therefore, Current prices are valid until the 30th of September 2019
- Children policy
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
- 2 – 05.99 Pay 50% of tour price
- 6 – 11.99 Pay 75% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare, then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- Reservations should be as early as possible to secure your places on the required tour.
- Full payment required when confirming your booking as requested. you can be pay by credit or debit card (Visa) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website.
- Transportation – Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air-conditioned Modern vehicles by road. Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road, All are new vehicles for the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides – Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. That is to say, All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt – children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples, and Tombs in Egypt as often is part of their school study Programme.
- The Egyptian Travel Company offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi-location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise, and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers – The Egyptian Travel Company are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility.
Price Per Person
Single $ 430 Per Person
2 Persons $ 395 Per Person
3 Persons $ 365 Per Person
4 Persons $ 353 Per Person
5 Persons $ 340 Per Person
6 Persons $ 310 Per Person