Farah Nile Cruise
Enjoy with Farah Nile Cruise Keen to scout around the ancient Egyptian monuments on a luxury Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan, with The Egyptian Travel Company taste the wonders of Pharaonic at Karnak temple, walkthrough Valley of the kings and more with MS Farah Nile Cruise.
Price: 646 $
|4 Days 3 Nights From Aswan/
5 Days 4 Nights From Luxor
||Every Friday From Aswan& Monday From Luxor
||Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan
Sightseeing: High Dam, Philae temple, Unfinished obelisk, Kom Ombo Temple, Edfu Temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of Kings, Karnak temple, Luxor temple.
- 4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS – ASWAN/ LUXOR EVERY FRIDAY
- 5 DAYS 4 NIGHTS – LUXOR / ASWAN EVERY MONDAY
Friday: visit Aswan sightseeing
Meet and assist at Aswan Airport / Railway station, Transfer to your Nile Cruise by The Egyptian Travel Company Air-conditioned Van, check into Farah Nile Cruise before lunch, Lunch will be served on board, start to embrace Aswan culture, Visit the High Dam, Philae Temple, and unfinished obelisk, Dinner on board, Overnight in Aswan.
Saturday: visit Edfu and Kom Ombo
Tasty breakfast is waiting for you on board, Sail to Kom Ombo, scout the Temple shared by two gods Sobek & Haeroris in Kom Ombo, sail to Edfu, Lunch will be served onboard your cruise Unleash your inner adventure and visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu, Sail to Luxor Via Esna, afternoon tea, Dinner on board, Enjoy Galabeya party show, Overnight in Luxor.
Sunday; visit Luxor west and east bank
Tasty breakfast is waiting for you onboard; Early in the morning Sail to Luxor, unleash your inner by visiting Valley of the Kings, ( visit only 03 tombs), next excursions to Queen Hatshepsut temple, Known as El-Deir El-Bahari, Lunch will be served on board, next excursion towards the East Bank to visit ( Karnak and Luxor Temples ), dinner on board, overnight in Luxor.
Monday: last day for departure
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast on board; today we will say goodbye to the Nile Cruise, today is your final departure day, disembarkation from Farah Nile Cruise after breakfast, The Egyptian Travel Company representative will escort you to Luxor Airport / Railway station, catch your flight Or Train.
Includes and Excludes
- Accommodation on board Farah Nile Cruise with breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Sightseeing tours as mentioned at the above itinerary
- Entry fees to the sites mentioned at the above itinerary
- English, Spanish, Italian Or Germany Speaking Guide
- Visa to Egypt
- Optional tours not mentioned at the above itinerary
- Tipping Kitty
- Each cabin has slide panoramic window Nile view
- Each Cabin with LCD TV
- Internet access with Wireless
- Each cabin with private bathroom and hairdryer
- Each cabin has a smoke detector system sprinkler
- Air-conditioned cabins
- Doctor available board.
- Pure water station
- Credit cards accepted on board
- Each Cabin has a Safety box and Mini-Bar
- Gift shop and Mezzanine floor
- Boutiques and Hairdresser available onboard
- Sauna, steam, and Gymnasium on board free of charge.
- Doctor available board.
- Pure water station Credit cards accepted on board
- Massage available on the cabin with reasonable fees
- Laundry service available onboard
- Fire Alarm Automatic
4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS – ASWAN / LUXOR EVERY FRIDAY
5 DAYS 4 NIGHTS – LUXOR / ASWAN EVERY MONDAY
- Rates are quoted in US Dollars per Person per Trip.
- Rates are inclusive of all sales taxes and service charges.
- Rates are based on full board basis
- For Upper Deck Supplement: $30.00 per cabin per night
May – September (prices per person)
04 Days / 03 Nights
$ 646 per person in Triple Cabin
$ 702 Per Person in Double Cabin
$ 1028 per Signal Cabin
05 Days / 04 Nights
$ 751 per person in Triple Cabin
$ 817 per person in Double Cabin
$ 1226 Per single Cabin
October – April (price per person)
4 days / 3 Night
$ 766 per person is Triple Cabin
$ 822 per person in Double Cabin
$ 1226 per single Cabin
5 Day / 4 Night
$ 911 per person in Triple Cabin
$ 977 per person is Double Cabin
$ 1490 per Single Cabin.
- Prices– Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.
- Children Policy
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
- 2 – 05.99 pay 50% of the tour price
- 6 – 11.99 pay 75% of the tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare, then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- Payment– Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on the required tour. Full payment will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website.
- Transportation– Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air-conditioned vehicles by road. Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles for the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides– Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt– Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study Programme. The Egyptian Travel Company offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi-location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
Wheelchair Travellers – The Egyptian Travel Company are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility.